Best Summer Ever: YoBeat Cribs

Government Camp, Oregon is a summer snowboard destination for most of the world. However, not everyone can get their parents to buy them a camp session or get their own condo with a private coach. Camp jobs are few and far between so Dakota Whitaker demonstrates on how to make it happen with little money at Mt Hood by giving you a tour of his abandoned cabin, riding the park at Windells with his friends, and skating up a storm.

Timberline

• bite
      bite says:

HOOD…urban ,,,soul .. rap … drugs …laughin at skiers and lovin young women ….that’s snowboarding

1. Jenise
    Jenise says:

Dakota forgot to mention the black mold in the walls of the cabin. That’s one of the special gems of the place…

2. Dylan dez
    Dylan dez says:

No I told him where that was, directions n all come on dakot, at least gimme a shout out.
    Plus you know I’m moving in ina week

3. Diggles
    Diggles says:

Good to see the Gerard’s getting some on the jumps and in the pipe. Little Red is gunna be a monster when he’s older.

4. Bricksquad
    Bricksquad says:

snowboarding isnt only for rich white kids. i got my first board when on christmas when i was like 14 and it was already 4-5 years old and about 20cm to bag for me, my second board was an entire setup, boots bindings and board for 50 bucks. i never got to a real mountain besides my local hill every friday until i could afford to pay for it myself. i grew up in a trailer and ate pasta every day. i wouldnt say i was rich

5. Chris
    Chris says:

I wish you guys would stop promoting scumbags coming to my mountain. Hopefully Dakota picks up his own trash and isn’t a disrespectful cunt like 90% of gypsies.
    Please stop trashing our beautiful mountain. Take a shower. Get a job. Quit being a free loader. Learn some respect. And then, have fun shredding.
    Otherwise get the fuck outa here.