Ham City Slammers Distributed Cognition

Judging by the name of this video, these guys go to College. Which is good, because we all know there’s no future in snowboarding. But who cares about the future – looks like they’re having a blast right now. YOLO.

Featuring: Sean Rapp, Bo Althen, Graham Goodwin, Steve Dimmit, Ryan Collins, Cobie Harloff, Zach Ahrens, Chris Sypert, Hollis Grossbard, Ben Shipowitz, Brendan Sullivan, Kyle Nienhouse, Dale Mortensen, Matt Coughlin, Pete Nossiff, Sam Buckmelter

1. Dos Cadenas
    Dos Cadenas says:

I mean that was really good… but why the fuck you gotta ruin it by blatantly jacking the ender from Enron at the end? Intro was pretty sus too.

We all love Bronze’s edits. Many edits today are inspired by them and thats fine. But there is a difference between inspiration and straight up duplication.

For proof see:
    @ 10:17

• Dos Cadenas
      Dos Cadenas says:

So, is it OK for a cool crew to completely rip off something else cool? I mean click the fucking link. Its such an incredibly obvious duplication. How are you guys OK with that???

Whatever though. I’m probably just a bitch because I called out such a cool crew. If Seb Toots did this, he would get absolutely shit on and this would be at +30.

• MRS toots
        MRS toots says:

I HOPE A ZOO RESCUED TYGA’S TIGER AND IT RIPPED YOUR FACE OFF. THEN I HOPE THAT BRONZE USES THAT SECURITY FOOTAGE IN THEIR NEXT EDIT… THEN SOME PEICE OF SHIT WILL COMMENT ON THE NEXT VIDEO THAT USES SOME FOOTAGE OF SOME PATHETIC BITCH GETTING EATEN BY A WILD CAT AND SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL SAY HOW THEY ARE JUST A DUPLICATION… BUT DONT YOU WORRY, THEY WILL PROBABLY ATTACH A LINK AND A SPECIFIC TIME SO EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY ARE RIGHT.

2. #soderzac
    #soderzac says:

Yo @nightmaresnowboards sponsor me I’m way sicker than your entire team. Check me out on vimeo peep my new abasin edit when it drops cuz it’s gonna be much sicker than this dum edit!!!!

3. Sedgyfergo
    Sedgyfergo says:

Song jacking mutha fuckus, stole the song from the one good CO edit this year at copper. Get original how about?

4. beefstickmcgee
    beefstickmcgee says:

All this worry about copying other shit, fuckin stupid. How about the snowboarding, the snowboarding is prime, they’re having fun and could care less what people say or who posts it, and on top of all that the editing is on point. They are so many ways to edit, at least this style is cool to watch.

As for jacking a style of editing, how about fucking film burns….film burns everywhere!