Yawgoons 14

Ever wondered what the ‘goons would be able to do with actual snow? Wonder no longer.

with Dylan Gamache, Marcus Rand, Brian Skorupski, Jordan Small, Alex Andrews, Mike Rav, and Seth Huot
Filming/Editing: Dr. Brendan
Additional Filming: Marcus Rand, Brian Skorupski, Brent McCarron
Song: Crazy on You by Heart

1. #soderzac quote of the day
    #soderzac quote of the day says:

“I’m just trying to impress the park crew and I don’t even know if they’re watching me.”

2. justanotherhater
    justanotherhater says:

disclaimer: i thought this was dope.
    but: the ender was a little soft and alex andrews had only one trick that deserved to be in there.
    all in all: will still watch 20 more times to know what the fuck my eyes just saw.

• Attentive Citizen
        Attentive Citizen says:

But why is Alex Andrews down there at all? Burton must be concerned that their swag levels are plummeting as they try to market $300 down comforters so they sent Stewie out into the wild to harvest more street cred.

3. wut...
    wut... says:

trying to figure out how gamache went to another dimension at 2:05 and then came back switch at 2:09

• Physicist Here
      Physicist Here says:

Regular toe-side slash, continue turning backside through the quark cloud, settle into switch heelside carve, switch mute…

If my calculations are correct, this move will show up in no less than 7 edits before the season is over.

4. TROOF
    TROOF says:

THE REST OF THE SNOW RESORTS OUT THERE SHOULD TAKE NOTES ON WHAT THESE DUDES ARE ABLE TO IMAGINE CREATING AT ONE OF THE SMALLEST LOCAL HILLS IN THE COUNTRY.

5. Bob
    Bob says:

Every other mid/small east coast resort could be saved by installing a rope tow and 5 small features. Everyone wants to be these dudes now.

6. shaun white
    shaun white says:

I don’t see what all the hype is about I didnt see a single triple cork or anyone wearing leather pants… snowboarding is dead

7. Park Builder
    Park Builder says:

Big ups the park crew and Dr. B. Love what your doing the simplicity of your park really lets the riders style show through. We see you guys shinin’, much love from the west coast.