People’s Court: Eli Lamm vs Billy Bjork

Kids from the midwest are flipping crazy.

photo

The winner of this week’s battle will receive a pair of super limited Yobeat x 686 Mitts.  Want to be a part of the People’s Court? Send your edit to [email protected] You can be sponsored to enter, just not getting paid, son.

1. scizor
    scizor says:

My mom called my doctor and said to him “What’s the most accurate measurement for weighing?”
    The doctor said “An underwater weighing test”
    And just like that, my mom said “Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?” and the doc said “Today at 2pm.”

• GOOSE
      GOOSE says:

yah totally 2 or 3 doubles definitely ruined the pleathora of rail tricks they both did (mostly eli tho).
      yur so core

2. Picklepeener
    Picklepeener says:

Those were the fucking grossest 450s I’ve ever seen let alone the overkill on gross rodeos.

3. gud
    gud says:

was blown away by the first dude because of his rail, jump, and switch abilities, all the while maintaining style. didn’t think the second guy could even compete, but sure enough he did. Fucking crazy riders here. Voted for the first because I preferred his style, but second dude was pretty clean too. well done dudes

4. Yo Mamma
    Yo Mamma says:

Eli had good style and some heavy shit! while billy was throwing double corks, I still thought Eli had a better all around part and therefore wins!

5. Kid Wonder
    Kid Wonder says:

They both practically did the same things… What happened to self-expression in snowboarding?

6. STYLE for dayzzzz
    STYLE for dayzzzz says:

ITS SO RAD HOW ELIS ENDER WAS A SWITCH BACK 270 EVEN THOUGH HE DID A DUB AND A CORK 10 HES THE MAN AND THE FILMER KILLED IT PROPS

7. Shaun whites season edit
    Shaun whites season edit says:

Eli is bettah
    No shampoo is bettah, it leaves the hair silky and smooth!

8. toyrobot
    toyrobot says:

voted for the first kid but if he had been matched against pretty much anyone else from this year i would have voted for the second kid.both so fucking good,best peoples court in ages.