Zeppelin Zeerip FULL PART

If you can make it past the sappy intro, Zeppelin Zeerip is pretty damn good at snowboarding on actual snow.

1. danyale patterson's shlong
    danyale patterson's shlong says:

dude that intro makes you a total fuckin fag. basically your name says it all. it says that you are a gay queer fag

2. Jackson
    Jackson says:

Fuck yeah good shit! It was nice to meet you in the trees at baker, even though you were preaching to me about avalanche safety

3. G
    G says:

The inspirational and philosophical Travis Rice/Art of Flight opener really got me prepared for the kind of edit this would be…but seriously, this edit has some good riding which would have been sicker if Zeppelin wasn’t so stoked on himself all the time.

4. nathan
    nathan says:

Everyone should be stoked on themselves but not to the point where you think you are so much better and above others. We are all out there to have fun so keep the vibes fresh and keep the cool guy attitude at home.

5. Zeppelin
    Zeppelin says:

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I’ve really been working to get my chakras aligned since my injury. That break really gave me a great reason to get re-aligned with my passions!!!

6. cascadia411
    cascadia411 says:

Damn, Baker road gap laid out backie was buck wild. well rounded with lines and jumps. Now come back to Baker with a splitboard and really access the goods.

7. Zeppelin Sucks
    Zeppelin Sucks says:

This kid reminds me of the villain in “No Country for Old Men”… I just hope he doesn’t start killing backcountry travelers with pressurized weapons

8. paul bunyan
    paul bunyan says:

i was really excited to watch this edit because of the intro where i was under the impression that zeppelin is a true mountain man like myself……unfortunately, i was quick to realize that zeppelin is simply a poser mountain man who simply doesn’t adventure at all…. pretty sweet snowboarding though!

9. Zeppelin's mom
    Zeppelin's mom says:

everyone stop being mean to my boy, zeppelin is an amazing snowboarder and a kind, caring person. you are all just jealous assfaces.

10. THE REAL REAL LED ZEPPLIN 5000
    THE REAL REAL LED ZEPPLIN 5000 says:

Part was meh! That road gap was pretty legit though, tall ass mofo…..