Skier Mating Ritual

What was labeled as a normal skiing edit, was actually filmed documentation of the mating process between two skiers. Yobeat Special reporter Justin Leveille narrates the unity of two lovers.

1. Damn Yo!
    Damn Yo! says:

ROTFL!
    That was some of the funniest sh*t I’ve seen in a long time! : * ) <== See, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying…,

2. joey
    joey says:

That was the goddamn funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking skier.

3. snusbord4lyfe
    snusbord4lyfe says:

i member this one time at my hill I saw a dumass two planker in the park and I called him a gay until he left…. its called a snowboard park for a reason duhh

4. Fuck snowboarders
    Fuck snowboarders says:

Hahaaa. I love how you think you’re hilarious when you’re best trick is fucking 50/50ing a box. Bitch face.

5. JP Walker
    JP Walker says:

Back in my day skiers were butt hurt about everything we snowboarders were doing. Nowadays we are all buddy buddy, but all my skier friends are gay, like, literally.

6. Andy Parry
    Andy Parry says:

When snowboarders can make any piece of film that is even comparable to the latest traveling circus episode, then we’ll talk. Until then, stop making this garbage.

7. Skiing is way tighter
    Skiing is way tighter says:

You guys are fucking retarted. That was definitely one of the stupider videos I have ever seen, you couldn’t do any of that shit on a snowboard.

8. Edollo
    Edollo says:

Yall niggas is on that dumb shit foreal. This skiing fire, future right here. Quit yo bitchin and get on that real shit and get along my niggas, honestly breh. Like smoke dat kush and we’ll all be good, ya dig?

9. Martha Leveille
    Martha Leveille says:

Son! Honestly. Your narration sucked, you stuttered, your nature voice was terrible. David Attenbourough is rolling around in his grave. He’s dead right? Come home right this instant. I thought I taught you to make funnier jokes than this. Joking about gay sex and holding hands and balls if for people in the third grade for Christ’s sake! Real Skifi is the shit and you should feel bad.

10. Moosen
    Moosen says:

This shit is weak. Real SkiFi are bunch of rad creative dudes. Get out everyonce in awhile and rather than making fun of someone else’s creativity, create something of your own.

11. Eero Ettala
    Eero Ettala says:

When skiers can make any piece of film that is even comparable to the latest cooking with gas episode, then we’ll talk. Until then, stop making this “mad jib” garbage

12. Notcore
    Notcore says:

To be a core snowboarder these days you have to like skiers and think shaun white is awesome. Its so played out to hate both.
    Good thing im not core so i can still hate both

13. breakyoselfool
    breakyoselfool says:

Hey Skiers, If we ever see this Justin guy out in public lets take the term “fag bash” and give it a whole new meaning. Possibly involving a Bunch of “Skier Faggots” bashing this fucking intolerant bigots skull into a million little pieces on some breckenridge side walk. Watch your back little Fella! Remember Talking shit on the internet is easy, but fighting your way out of a sea of first drop thugs is something that will forever scar a man….Oh and go fuck yourself Yobeat!

14. breakyoselfool
    breakyoselfool says:

oh and just for the record, I’m not an advocate for senseless violence, just the thought of a bunch of tall tee clad 13 year olds with guns and a thirst for vengance really set me off.

15. Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein says:

I have made some calculations and come to the conclusion that as a result of Real Skifi’s newest and this far most awesome episode, skiing is now scientifically prooved to be way cooler than snowboarding, therefore making the discussion of which one is cooler pointless.

Scienced.

Sincerely,

Albert Einstein.

16. HOOLIGAN
    HOOLIGAN says:

ahaha all these kids saying that the skiing was cool……….that was sooo gay. those kids blow eachother. skiing is for dude lovers. yobeat4life

17. FIDLAR
    FIDLAR says:

Skiiers go back to your fucking newschoolers forums. Stanley would literally strangle you all with his purple leg bag. We don’t care how how trendy you are and how many times you can spin on top of one fucking rail.

18. rock solid stiffy
    rock solid stiffy says:

by my calculations I have determined per the comments of ye video that all is a bunch of dumb white kids, enjoy your snow sports kiddos! Snowboard… ski, what the fuck, your all the same lame motherfuckers.

19. frankar
    frankar says:

I dont normally like skiing but that was fucking sick. You sir are why im ashamed to be a snowboarder sometimes. fail.

20. DTT
    DTT says:

It would have been way better if there wasn’t that creepy voice over. And I think a lot of snowboarder jealousy is definitely coming out in these comments… And I can say that because I ride and I am jealous I can’t nut a rail.

21. Mike R
    Mike R says:

I ski but seriously I don’t get what fuels the animosity between skiers and snowboarders. I mean, like, we both slide down the mountain and stuff. Just in different ways. Occasionally I’ll trade gear with one of my snowboarder friends and it makes for a fun day of eating shit. Lets play nice.

Also this video is kinda boring until near the end. Nothing I’d call insulting but that “symbolic swirlydoppel” shit was hilarious. Haha