Corrugated 4 Lyfe

A few days ago, we received a submission from former Stumped dude Justin Foley, who left the STUMPED crew to do his own thing. With the release of Stumped’s first edit of the season, what better way to herald in his new crew than with a collab post. Here’s the latest from Stumped, who’ve apparently replaced Justin with Brendan Rego:

And here’s Justin’s new project “-Shadows- with its preseason effort:

1. kvlt
    kvlt says:

dat nigga lex luger

on another note:
    WHY THE FUCK would you allow autoplaying video ads on a site i only visit to watch edits? i’m so fucking sick of having to wait for blake griffin talk about whateverthefuck before starting a damn tube edit. get your shit together.
    /crying

2. jeenyus
    jeenyus says:

so i just watched two videos of 12 year old kids jumping around and spinning on corrugated tubes…
    to add to it, they put it to hard-ass rap music to make them seem thug. I want my click back.

3. tampongirlfromtoohard
    tampongirlfromtoohard says:

is brendon rego gonna have a full part in the stumped movie this year?! and should i send my footage in to kotex?

4. sean
    sean says:

What would be sick is to see him have a full part in the next keep the change video. Honestly, he is a significant amount better than the other stumped guys. They’re good too though.

5. clearing things up
    clearing things up says:

just to clear things up justin foley was told by eli olson and cole that he could not film for stumped because they wanted there edits to be more “professional” so don’t hate on shadows there just trying to have fun and snowboard.

ps justin will have an extreme later this winter

6. Z@@
    [email protected]@ says:

^^^You guys are some professional faggots who care too much about this bullshit. hahah who the fuck would kick someone out of their crew of friends over some shit like that? that’s really fucking lame if thats true lol

7. brendon rego
    brendon rego says:

I love all of you guys. I’m sorry I was brought into this. Justin, Cole, Eli, Travis, all you guys rule.

8. Daniel Lucey
    Daniel Lucey says:

Hey guys, again -Shadows- isn’t trying to compete with Stumped (or anyone else for that matter). We are just trying to go out and have fun riding, and make some videos in the process. So rather than hating I think everybody should just ride and do their own thing, cuz snowboarding isn’t about who can make the most “professional” edit, to me at least.