Spring at Summit

We were just thinking, you know what would be nice? A solid park edit that WASN’T filmed at Hood. Luckily, this crew from Summit at Snoqualmie was patient enough* to wait to release this footage til now!

Riders: Dylan Hallowell, Eythan Frost, Spencer Aston, Gabe Reed, Seth Kitzke, Edub, Steeze

*or just lazy.

1. jerm
    jerm says:

@wumbo, i counter your claim with lucas magoon vs andrew brewer. same styles? not quite. but i do see your point. its like how i think just about everyone who rides nitro or dwd has the same styles.

2. george foreman
    george foreman says:

fucking thug asses. you’re a disgrace with your “machine gun rap” and your “drug trap music”
    why don’t you pull your pants up and get jobs you weed smoking goons

3. KC KYLE
    KC KYLE says:

@ jerm

i dont remember the board brand you rode at comment con but i do remember it was stereotypical for your shitty style

4. JAY AND SILENT BOB
    JAY AND SILENT BOB says:

YOUS TRANNY FINDERS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE BALL LICKERS, WERE GUNNA FUCK YOUR MOTHERS WHILE YOU WATCH AND CRY LIKE LITTLE BITCHES, AFTER WE FIND THOSE TRANNY FINDING “FUCKS” WERE GUNNA MAKE THEM EAT OUR SHIT THEN SHIT OUT OUR SHIT THEM FEED THEM THAT SHIT THAT SHIT THAT WE MADE THEM THEM EAT, THEN ALL YOU MOTHA FUCKAS ARE NEXT LOVE JAY AND SILENT BOB

5. FLEX NIGGZ
    FLEX NIGGZ says:

This edit is a joke so are the people in this edit, the call Summit “Snocompton” and act thug when the are from a little run down farming town. hate on TF they dont act like something there not.

6. bagels
    bagels says:

@balls Thought that was me too but its not, I do not own tan shorts nor do I have a blue topsheet . Just thought I’d clarify that I’m not the loser getting the snowball thrown at by these superstars.

7. Spencer A (editor)
    Spencer A (editor) says:

Thank you^^ Jesus christ haha sorry our footage last year was too “thug” for the assblasters. We’re just out there shedding with the homies doing our thing and having fun with it. Yes I listen to hip hop and, no I do not wear women’s pants. I’m just trying to do my own thing and get recognized. Caked be wit you! Fuck the haters

8. Dug Fisher
    Dug Fisher says:

the moral of the story i got from this is your mainstream no matter what you wear, or what brand of board you ride. i could care or less im just out trying have fun

9. rackball
    rackball says:

we don’t give a fuck what the tranny fags think you all act like bitches on the mountain, we on the come up like it or not and we aren’t even trying

10. moles
    moles says:

you fucks can find all the tranny you want, that just leaves all the titties, weed, and beer for us, we outchea!!! nbhc bitch