Comment Con 2012

The premise was simple: get some of the most notorious Yobeat commenters together. Make them snowboard in front of a camera. Determine once and for all who can talk shit and who should just go home. Of course, getting people from across the globe together is no easy feat, especially since most of them are pussies, so we settled for four: Jerm, Jerm’s Mom, DannyG and KC Kyle. You know them. You love to hate them. Now watch what happened when they got together a participated in a show of snowboarding skill.

Special thanks to Windells, Cobra Dogs and Timberline for making Comment Con 2012 possible.

Video by RC Cone

1. Steve Berra
    Steve Berra says:

I am overly impressed with Jerm’s boarding abilities. I’m happy to inform him about the possibility of recruiting him for the Skullcandy team. Please inform me about your religious tendencies, so we can find out if you’re a good fit.

-sb

2. murdermitten
    murdermitten says:

these kids get zero pussy thats for damn sure. jerms got style but those other kids fucking blow dick!!!

3. wumbo
    wumbo says:

fuck yea jerm! i’m just asking for lowest rated comment with that, but seriously I was hyped he won.

4. jerms grandma
    jerms grandma says:

It makes me so so so so happy that none of them can snowboard. Hide your keyboards, hide your phones, and hide your pagers, becouse fuck you.

5. Emma Watson Sit On My Face
    Emma Watson Sit On My Face says:

Jesus fucking christ. I had my money on jerm’s mom… but then I realized he’s just another dude spending too much time trying to look the part and not enough time lapping the park. shut the cameras off for a season or two fellas.

6. MidwestSHRED.
    MidwestSHRED. says:

I started watching this video with way to high of expectations. what the fuck guys seriously! emma watson sit on my face is right, lap the park some more bitches, beause now you are looking like bitches.

7. @@@@@@@brighton
    @@@@@@@brighton says:

I think Apple and flippin bird just wrecked your shit, these yobeat fucks should just blade.

8. Jimmiejohnson
    Jimmiejohnson says:

This seemed stupid so I had to see what it was about and just as I suspected, it was completely fuggin retarded, who gives a sheet about anyone who makes stupid arss comments. I hope no one tries to put me in some lame contest for this comment

9. Fuckoff
    Fuckoff says:

Jerm, you seem so fucking proud to win against people that are no better than the girls on the bunny hill. You’re so awesome.

10. kingcheese
    kingcheese says:

thats 2 minutes fucking wasted dumbass shit yobeat get some shit together and do something thats fun at least to watch

11. JH
    JH says:

This was terrible. None of this guys should ever be allowed to comment on shit again. Ive seen rejected edits 10 times better than this bullshit.

12. Kenny
    Kenny says:

Hahahaha man I’ve never seen an improper zeach… Lol stay off line until you at least get the style of a 2nd season noob

13. matt
    matt says:

i wanna see brooke geerys awesome snowboard maneuvers. same with that other guy standing around while our commenters at least ride boards.

14. Hey! Yeah you! No you in the back! Yeah! Go fuck yourself!
    Hey! Yeah you! No you in the back! Yeah! Go fuck yourself! says:

Start a Game of Snow segment on Yobeat. I want to see some good snowboarders throw down.

15. mdot
    mdot says:

dr. brendan would have destroyed you faggits. you guys are awful and this video was pathetic….yet very neccesary i feel

16. jerm
    jerm says:

say what you want about my snowboarding, i really dont care, i enjoy it. but after seeing kc kyle, jerms mom and danny g snowboard in person im going to assume 90% of all the other assholes on this site are just as terrible as them. its funny you all want to sit around and argue about whos better at snowboarding, like it actually matters.

17. greenpeace
    greenpeace says:

I know those two kids they are from canada but vancouver and it never snows there but that’s no excuse for sucking dick they’re the biggest norts at mount seymour and in real life they’re super quiet faggots who have little testosterone

18. kim jung il
    kim jung il says:

you guys ret jerm abeat youuuuu!!!?????? in my countrrry you all get 30 rashings and no rice for two week if this happen! commenting privareges revoked indefiniterrry!!

19. bobfromrentals
    bobfromrentals says:

KC KYLE KILLING IT WITH THE BACK PACK BAHAHAHAHA NORT.

AS 4 YOU 2 CANUCKS DONT EVER COME TO SEYMOUR AGAIN.

20. karnkarn
    karnkarn says:

Everyday you tide your snowboard, people much less fortunate face war, famine, death and disease. Enjoy it.

21. Sean
    Sean says:

@jerm , umm.. The only problem is that the only reason anyone knows who you are is that you sit around and talk about others being bad at snowboarding…. Like it actually matters

22. OldDude
    OldDude says:

Baahahaha!!! “Hes pretty bad so far” *points. That was priceless, I give Jerm the win, superior riding notwithstanding.

23. KC Kyle
    KC Kyle says:

You guys all suck come to KC where all the real shredders are i dont even ride park ever only pow all day everyday real snowboarding is hiking 6 miles up the mountain just to find that fresh gnar gnar and then shredding down anyone who is a real shredder knows this taking the lifts up is for pussies

24. KC KYLE
    KC KYLE says:

also we have that real bomb ass dank ass purk scrup in KC. off the 1/5. Pack that shit and get a nice bowl session going. wooooo then you’ll be in a real cloud of puff puff pass

25. Fuckoff
    Fuckoff says:

@KC Kyle: after viewing your snowboarding abilities, your creditbility for knowing what is “good or bad” in snowboarding has gone from a 5 to a 1. Your words are useless in these forums.