People’s Court: Alex Kollar vs Pat and Joey Fava

Have you ever watched a wrestling match where two midgets take on one big guy? Well this is like that but they’re not midgets they’re just little kids, and it’s not wrestling it’s snowboarding, and you get to decide who wins the match.

Alex Kollar

vs.

Pat and Joey Fava

[poll id=”424″]

The People’s Court is brought to you by:

Mandatory Disclaimer: Battles are open to any amateur snowboarder. As long as you are not getting paid by any brand, you are eligible to compete. You may choose your size, but not style (prizes are given away based on availability.) Videos should be submitted by the rider, not the videographer or your asshole friends. But whatever.

1. clayton bigsby
    clayton bigsby says:

midgets got my vote… alex is sick but that edit seemed to drag on forever and some of those slow mo shots were obnoxiously slow… felt like it took an eternity to watch

2. jerm
    jerm says:

those little kids are hood as fuck and spelled dumb ass wrong. How could you not vote for them?

3. fack you^
    fack you^ says:

alex is actually riding hood and those little gypsies skinny ass stances and shit-style is not hood..

4. weinerhouse
    weinerhouse says:

Every shot I’ve ever seen from timberline has been washed out, next time use a real camera not a gobro

5. potatoe
    potatoe says:

im pretty sure those youngsters mom went ham at the pbrj finals last year. yelling and for support and board jockeying…

6. Matt
    Matt says:

you should add a both fail vote button or send to rejected edits button, because I couldn’t even finish either of those shwag ass videos

7. Jeremiahmom'spussy
    Jeremiahmom'spussy says:

i have no idea how you could finish the first video. but that again i am jerms mom pussy.

8. fonz
    fonz says:

why does everyone have to hate? the first guy was sick, so sick jumping. Second kids shred, who cares about their stances. both edits stoked me

9. Chris J
    Chris J says:

first edit wins, second edit was skateboarding on a snowboard? wtf kinda stand was that.. looks horrible. get some skill and do that on a 161 with that stance.. then ill vote for you.

10. Pat Fava
    Pat Fava says:

Hey my friend julian (DUMLAO) the filmer we call him (DUMASS) because of how his last name is spelt. Thanks for hatin!
    Sincerely, Pat Fava

11. JEWL'S
    JEWL'S says:

LOVE THESE BOYS !! THEY ARE THE BEST !! KEEP A SHARP EYE OUT FOR THE”” FAVA FAMILY FLY-ERS !!! THE REAL DEAL !!! HOW THE HECK DO YOU CAST A VOTE ??

12. nana
    nana says:

the very best of the best !! keep an “”eye” on the fava boys !!! amazing and “”real””

13. Aunt Smitty
    Aunt Smitty says:

My ocular orifices have been tantalized by the skills of those Fava boys. Quite amazing for a 14 and 12 year old. So, wide stance = better riding….apparently not! My vote goes for these kids, they are the up and coming generation of amazing riders…give them your support…don’t hate because they are better than you…support! One love bitches!

14. WILLIAMS
    WILLIAMS says:

THESE YOUNG MEN ARE AMAZING !! PLAY HARD ,MAKE THEIR DAD PROUD {SINGLE DAD RAISING HIS SONS ON HIS OWN } MAKE US ALL PROUD !!! GO FAVA FLY-ERS !! NOTHIN BUT LOVE !!!

15. Eve L. Empire
    Eve L. Empire says:

The first video of Kollar took so long, my eyes are bleeding now! The second video of the kids was short and to the point…with the point being bad ass!!!

16. UNCLE PETE
    UNCLE PETE says:

MY NEPHEWS ,”RULE THE SLOPES” AT LEAST THEY CAN MOVE AND NOT BALLET DANCE THE JUMPS. IT IS LIKE WATCHING!! THE NUT CRACKER”” IN THE SNOW ! IN SLOW MOTION !! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT ???? SEEING THE HIT”S ON THE RAILS ,THE SPEED AND THE PERFECTION IS A “REAL BOARDER” FLY FAVA BOYS ,FLY !!!

17. Ann T. Gravity
    Ann T. Gravity says:

The only reason why the guy who posted about the 12cm snowboards from K-mart knows the size of the boards is because that is the size of his penis. 12 cm = 4.7 in

18. Zoid
    Zoid says:

I love how people call the little kids hesh when one of them was wearing JSLV and had X arms for days.

19. Heshkidssuck
    Heshkidssuck says:

I wanna vote for little kids that zeech boxes. Axle’s got my vote, 7’s were proper, and the 4 out was nice.

20. LoLo
    LoLo says:

The fava boys have the best style. They have the best support, motivation,Love, passion and always have fun at what they do best shreddin the gnar! Go Pat n Joey! You have so much going for you in this sport! Keep on keepn on!

21. ickymcsmellin
    ickymcsmellin says:

A trio of rippers, all sick to watch. Kollar got my vote though. Heal up that kidney and keep rippin homie!

22. bswag
    bswag says:

This kid got his whole extended family voting for him. How about you let the snowboarders judge and quit sandbaggin

23. Fava kids are gay
    Fava kids are gay says:

I think that alex has got his steeze in the bag of swag, He was Swaggin that jumps over them gaps, from Jump to landing with mad style steeze, Wax on wax off

24. Avalanche Blanche
    Avalanche Blanche says:

How do you know that the Fava kid’s family doesn’t snowboard? These kids have a lot of support from their family, and there is nothing wrong with that. Why wouldn’t you want support from your family? Don’t hate! Appreciate what you have! Family is there for you when no one else is.

25. Cleves
    Cleves says:

by the time the fava boys are alex’s age, they will better than him. since they’re only 11 and 14 and they’re that good… jusssst saying.

26. Jeeves
    Jeeves says:

Cleves. I agree but you can’t vote on how good you THINK the fava kids are going to be. Between these two videos, Alex deserves the win

27. Mill
    Mill says:

Snowboardings full of haters now a days. Who really cares if you zeech or grab tindy on accident. Just enjoy the sport quit hatin. Both vids are sick and looks like they are having fun

28. Terrible_T
    Terrible_T says:

I do not enjoy watching Gypsie-Ass zeech queens that ride like a pair of Epileptic women. Get well soon Kollar!

29. BIG "C'
    BIG "C' says:

PAT AND JOEY AND VINNIE FAVA ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO !! This week-end it is northern Utah ,comp at Brighton These boys love boarding .They have fun with friends ,family and Izzy their Pit-bull [she can board too } the best family anyone would ever want to know !! On to the Volcom FINAL Jam in April !! THE UNIVERSE HAS BLESSED THE BOYS !! SO TALENTED !!! GREAT SPORTSMENSHIP !!

30. frank
    frank says:

unbelievable I couldn’t ride a bike at that age, I think these kids are as good as it gets, all air Fava boys will be making all the new moves in days to come. go boys go

31. Alex
    Alex says:

Age should not matter in this contest. Family should not matter either. Alex’s video shows he is a better snowboarder. Kudo’s to the kids although I don’t think they are as young as they say they are just short and small. Does it matter?

32. N8 Diggity Dawg
    N8 Diggity Dawg says:

It reminds me of when those mexican midgets beat up nacho libre…. hahaha!!! nice work boyzzz.. and nice try alex!!! reminder: if you are having fun… you are number 1!!!

33. Torn
    Torn says:

The first video’s song put me in the mood to take off my clothes and sip some wine in my bathrobe. It was mellow yet brought out the inner tiger in me. Too bad this kid falls out of his rail tricks, needs some pop in that slop. Start hitting the leg sled in the off season.

The second was the opposite, shitty picture quality and terrible music. I do however forgive this due to the nature of today’s youth. His pre adolescent child roar while riding the lift was invigorating and somewhat terrifying, yet only a roar like that could signify the balls it takes to gap to the box he hit over and over and over and over again. Maybe when those tiny little balls drop he’ll work his way over to something bigger.

All in all I was torn, the first video’s great cinematography mixed with a musical track that makes me want to seed the earth with my spawn almost put it on top, then I watched him fall out of all his rails and my mood was killed. The ending with no music and just the gopro wind noise was the final straw. Why put together such stunning audio and visuals then shit the bed in the last minute?

The second video had terrible music, pretty much one feature and small children. Three things I hate. His angry growl convinced me that this was worth a second watch, and well I was just as disappointed with that one as I was with the first.

I voted for the third option.

34. Honest
    Honest says:

The kids are good for kids, but that’s not what this is about.
    Also those kids are never going to use a bungee, lets be serious.

35. URSICK
    URSICK says:

Ewwww! You are sick Mufasa. You ought to be turned in for molesting little kids man bulges. SICK and WRONG

36. brewster
    brewster says:

the favas are the baddest little dudes out there, sorry but keep hatin when these kids blow the fuck up!

37. Pat Fava
    Pat Fava says:

For those who say that we wont use a bungee bullshit! We have been trying to get one forever.

38. curt
    curt says:

the stance is a preference depending on what you are trying to do…………… 🙂 doesn’t say anything about the skill of a rider

39. ONE OF THE FAVA RELATIVES
    ONE OF THE FAVA RELATIVES says:

OMG MY GRANDKIDS ARE SO GOOD THE OTHER GUY IS BAD EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT WATCH HIS VIDEO

40. wow this is funny
    wow this is funny says:

you guys all suck for being so rude to people…both of these edits were dope, but who the hell puts that dump ass song with a couple little kids, that person deserves to be beat. I give it to alex just for the legit song. finally someone uses a song that doesnt require blunts and fourtys be be thrown around.

41. Jordan
    Jordan says:

my vote goes to joey and pat purely for song choice. Alex has a pretty steezy mustache though.

42. wow
    wow says:

alex does some shittttty front 180 or cab 180s on. please learn how to do that trick right. fuck. i literally stopped watching your video because of that string of those back to back to back shots of your shitty frontside spins on.