Homeschool Snowboarding launched its first outerwear line this season, and to let you know about it, they decided to give away an outfit! But obviously, the real goal is to get you to know a little more about the brand and why it is you’ll want to rock their gear, so we’ve decided to make you do a little research. Answer the following five questions (all answers to which can be easily found using a thing called “the Internet”) and then email your answers along with your address and clothing sizes to [email protected]
1. Where is Homeschool Snowboarding based?
The Northwest, more specifically Portland.
2. What is the name of the key technology in Homeschool’s outerwear program?
Cocona Xcelerator Technology
3. Name three shops you can buy Homeschool Snowboarding gear at.
U.S. Outdoor, Tactics, and Evo — see the full list here.
4. Name two Homeschool Snowboarding team riders.
Joel Fuquay and Adam Haynes — Also acceptable Adam Drost.
5. What is your favorite piece in the 2012 Homeschool Line?
Any answer was correct!
And the winner is! Nicholas Holmes from Vancouver, WA. Congrats!
the winner will receive: