Sponsor Me Battle: Jacob Nelson vs Nick Esposito

Most people think Combos are a delicious pretzel treat. This week’s sponsor me battle competitors both love combos, but not the snacking kind. Although both edits feature predominately park footage, the tricks are saucy enough to dunk a Combo in. However, only one can win this battle, so vote and make dreams come true.

Jacob Nelson

Nick Esposito

[poll id=”240″]

If you think these guys suck and you are way better, or you’d just like to be part of the sponsor me battle, send a link to your video (on vimeo or youtube, please – videos hosted on other platforms will not be be considered) with your name, address, size and a little bit about yourself to [email protected] If you’re chosen for the battle, we’ll send you an email when it goes live. The winner will receive a prize from the YoBeat Store.

Mandatory Disclaimer: Battles are open to any amateur snowboarder – you may already be “sponsored.” As long as you are not getting paid by any brand, you are eligible to compete. You may choose your size, but not style (prizes are given away based on availability.) On the very slim chance “they both suck” option wins, no prize will be given. Videos should be submitted by the rider, not the videographer, however, we are happy to give film credit and list your current sponsors in the description, if provided.

1. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

Dude, rob, Jason’s first trick, and like five of his other “combos” were all swiveled….

And I gotta say, the kid can do some tricks, but he doesn’t deserve the win with style like that. Tell him to start tucking his legs when he ollies so they don’t look like they’re just hanging under him. Once he learns that he’s solid

2. Oneofthesquares
    Oneofthesquares says:

wheres the pow! The backcountry! The airtime!?!? The Radness!?! I hate watching park… show me a board bigger than a 155!

3. Auger
    Auger says:

Jacob Nelson is a f-u king pussy. Do more back ones. i didn’t see enough of them in your self cam part. STUD ALL DAY. BURRRRRR

4. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

Trust me scott, if I had any desire to submit an edit to this, it sure as hell wouldn’t be one with me straight-legging onto everything. I mean, how do you look at a video of yourself and not notice the fact that your style is so whack look like you were born without knees?

Anyone know if this is the Nick Esposito from Connecticut?

5. Hot Carl
    Hot Carl says:

Holy shit the first dude was painful as hell to watch. Girl pants, straight leggin it and absolutely zero style.
    Second dude coming to a complete stop before hitting the rails.
    These guys know that snowboards are allowed outside of the park, right?

Screw both of em. There are far better riders more deserving of being hooked up than these two.

6. Parker
    Parker says:

For all you guys talking shit. Since you know what “real” snowboarding is, please submit your own videos. We would be stoked to get them and put them up.

7. minnesotanice
    minnesotanice says:

first one was boring/bad style/shaky camera, though the last shot he had was pretty good, second one was just over a minute and was somewhat better, but too short to really judge.

8. East Coast Love
    East Coast Love says:

Hieneken, Jeager, Loon, Fuckin Dirty Jersey for Life.And hey “they both suck” can eat my East coast DICK THAT IS HUGE!

9. Wierd Espisito Fan
    Wierd Espisito Fan says:

Well Jacob has wack steeze dawg, and NE studs dick is to big to snowboard so he sucks. However, I’d still fill him up.