Vote for the new YoBeat Shirt

The entries are in and we’ve combed through and picked our favorites, but now it’s up to you to decide which shirt you’d actually wear (and therefore we should make and put in the store.) You have the power to make someone’s dream of designing the new YoBeat shirt come true. Remember, we’ll only actually produce the one of these shirts that gets the most votes! Do your part, and vote, right now.

Entry 1: Thumbs Up Banana by Chase Harley

Entry 2: Voodoo Baby by Jim Ferrigno

Entry 3: Mechanical by Bill Frank

Entry 4: Shark Fishing by Jack Johnson

Entry 5: Your Mom Wears a YoBeat shirt by Jason Frank

Entry 6: Hood Shirt by Matt Claussen

Let the popularity contest, ahem, voting, begin!

[poll id=”236″]

Mandatory disclaimer: YoBeat will produce the winning shirt and sell it in the online store, as well as offer it to select shops, and the designer will receive the shirt FOR FREE! We reserve the right to change the colors and make design tweaks to aid in ease of printing, but pretty much, what you see is what you get.

1. BagsO'Ass
    BagsO'Ass says:

They all look pretty good. Still think this contest is hilarious. Maybe because I am almost 30 and jaded.

2. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

And where did everyone get these nifty “printed tee” templates?? I feel like mine looks really out of place with the whole fake-t-shirt photoshop mask….

3. Hey here's an idea
    Hey here's an idea says:

I think they’re all pretty tight so you should just put em all on the store. Then anyone can order whichever one they like.

4. jew
    jew says:

im a skier and i say vote for the banana one. all skiers love that shirt. if your a snowboarder still vote for it so you can be cool like skiers. i know the guy who drew that shirt and he likes yobeat’s motto “making fun of snowboarding” because he thinks snowboarding is gay too. he’s a skier!

5. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

A design submitted by a feller named Jack Johnson?? He should be disqualified solely based on the fact that every thirteen year old girl who googles the name “Jack Johnson” and comes across this site will vote for him because they want to deep-throat his banana pancake….

6. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

I love all the posts under fake names for the banana with links back to here… I’m pretty sure that if you made it this far, you’ve already voted

7. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

Haha, oh it’s all good. Brooke encouraged all-out advertising for this. I just find it hilarious that of all places there’s promotion here… I have to admit though, this is the first time in my life I actually wish I bought into the whole twitter gayness

8. LOl
    LOl says:

all the shirts suck except for the banana one
    the your mom shirt is not appealing in any way to look at and it is not funny when read

9. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

Wow dude, that was pretty harsh. But I guess I’d be pissed off too if I ran a shitty wordpress blog that nobody cared about

Seriously? Get a sense of humor dude

10. jimbo

…(…………)….;;…;;(…………)
    (………………)…;;.(……………..).(……………)…..;;…(………….)
    …(_____..)……;;……..(…___)

ive acomplished nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Chase
    Chase says:

Well I obviously take offence to that comment Jimbo as this “Monbroskys” has linked to my website. Not his own.
    Im not saying that I agree with flaming but if anything you brought it upon yourself.

12. Capitan Hindsight
    Capitan Hindsight says:

I’m pretty sure that when a posting is actively viewed multiple times per day for more than three days by the general YoBeat demographic; the degradation of the comment board to random shit talking is pretty much inevitable

13. biggie
    biggie says:

god i wish the people who vote read all these comments so they knew how big of faggots the fans of that banana shirt are. I read em and thats why they did not get my vote.

14. Kaily
    Kaily says:

I voted for Jimbos cuz I thought it was sick and love the colors black and purp together, even though any of those shirts could have been made with those colors…
    but now I regret it after seeing all the penises that he has posted on the comments…

15. Munbroskys
    Munbroskys says:

guys guys guys…. being gay isnt a crime. Drawing penis’ is a little off topic, and getting wet over me saying i need to be covered up is soooooo degrading 🙁 :'( !!!!!!!!!!!

16. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

Hi my name is Jimbo, unfortunately I am unable to type cohesively for extended periods of time but I have been gifted (by the gods themselves, it would seem) with the gift of drawing extremely realistic payneezes on message boards such as this. Jesus Xrist himself once came down upon my tender bodice whilst I was attacking myself to hardcore p’rn’gr’phy and told me to face my destiny: drawing payneezes on message boards. I will now sit silently as you all witness the greatness that is my ability to draw payneezes on message boards. May Buddha himself (as well as the 12 1/2 other main gods/godesses of our faithfull universe until the year 40013 when President Barack Obama XXIV declares war on the gods of the other universe during which time all gods unite and “Whoop our collective asses” (quote taken from “Dictionary of the Distant and Improbable Future (circa 2007)) smile upon my drawings. Blessed be those that view them.

P.S. here’s a dick lawlz ( ) ) ================= asd;lfkj===D

DAYUMM that’s nice

17. Jimbo
    Jimbo says:

Some things that may be incredibly funny in your 5-bongload-deep brain, just come out really forced and gay on paper. I wouldn’t pursue message-board comedy as a career if I were you

18. lovesnow22
    lovesnow22 says:

for sure not cheating…. he wouldnt do that. he’s lucky to have friends who get all of their friends to vote. duh.

19. jm
    jm says:

For everyone who says number 5 is cheating…not true. He & his friends have been on fb all day and have gone and talked to many friends and family & asked them to vote..it’s all fair here

20. Chase
    Chase says:

He doesn’t get a vote for like 12 hours gets exactly 35 votes in one hour than doesn’t get anouther vote for a couple more hours. then as soon as I start facebook whoring again he stays exactly 20 votes ahead of me like all day?
    seems like he was cheating to me

21. Irons
    Irons says:

The sad part is, any idiot can make a shirt that has a joke to do with your mom. And it somehow beat all the original submissions.