The “How the Northwest Was One” premiere tour comes to Portland, OR on Saturday Oct 24th. And there’s free beer!
2318 NW Vaughn St.
– Portland’s first showing of this year’s breakout hit “How the Northwest Was One”
– Music from members of the SandPeople
– Pro Skateboarding in Epic’s new Skateramp, bring your skate for mini-contests and prizes
– All Ages
– Free Pyramid Beer for 21+
– Starts at 8pm More info on Facebook or www.wildcardmovies.com
https://yobeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/how-the-nw-was-one-ptown-web.jpg500324Sassy Cathttp://yobeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/yobeatdotcomsite.jpgSassy Cat2009-10-20 15:23:502009-10-20 15:31:47How Portland was One: October 24th