Public Paradise: Week 3

This week it went from sweltering hot, to cold and socked in. Through it all, the Timberline Public Park didn’t slow down. Check out dudes in funny outfits “getting some” this week.

[flashvideo file=http://yobeat.com/videos/publicpark3.flv /]

1. Zimmerman
    Zimmerman says:

I want my 2 minutes and 26 seconds back. Come to think of it, I want my 30 seconds back for the Mendenhall thing too.

2. blake
    blake says:

sometimes zimmerman i wonder what would be funnier, carrot top catching on fire or a tree falling on you. i think you meeting your demise by a tree would be funnier

3. Zimmerman
    Zimmerman says:

Well Blake, maybe you’ll get your wish. Let’s take a walk in the woods with a chainsaw.

4. blake
    blake says:

zimmerman can you even use i chainsaw? i mean we all know you are amazing with after affects, but a chainsaw takes real skill.

5. Zimmerman
    Zimmerman says:

I can definitely use a chainsaw. I can’t breakdance on park rails but I can cut down a tree for sure.

Oh, I’m a photographer: after effects is for video guys.

6. blake
    blake says:

Good Job Zimmerman! you passed test number one, you actually know your computer programs!

i’m glad you can’t breakdance on park rails, cause i sure as hell can’t either. and it’s nice to have a level playing field

7. blake
    blake says:

oh but i guess i am still a level behind you cause i don’t spend all my time jockin travis rice’s nuts trying to get a picture of the next cool double cork

8. Zimmerman
    Zimmerman says:

Wait, doesn’t Public Paradise 2 proudly display your park skills? It’s nice to be famous on the interweb, eh?

Level playing fields are for jocks. It’s all downhill from here kid…

9. Zimmerman
    Zimmerman says:

I’m definitely not swinging off Travis’ nuts, but if I was that kind of person I’d prefer it to be Rice and not Nick Lipton.

10. blake
    blake says:

Zimmerman it’s understandable that you’re bitter. i mean you have two broken wrists from mountain biking, so you can’t even jack off. all you have left to do is be bitter towards people who still have hair

11. Zimmerman
    Zimmerman says:

It’s hard to be bitter about my life, which is awesome all the fucking time. It’s true that I broke one wrist mountain biking and I’m bald as a newborn baby’s ass but at the very least I’m not a self conscious, fashion challenged 18 year old park jibber concerned with other dude’s masturbation habits.

12. blake
    blake says:

To be honest i’m a little concerned that you know how old i am, or what i wear for that matter. what the hell have you been using those telephoto lenses for?

13. Zimmerman
    Zimmerman says:

Kid, you put yourself out there. I don’t need a telephoto lens, or to even see you in person to get an idea of what you’re about. I’m pretty sure I WAS you when at 18. It’s why I’m having fun with this comment battle instead of driving up to Timberline to choke the life out of you.

Besides, you don’t use a telephoto lens to take photos of 10′ park rails. For that I’d need a special 1992-make-women’s-halfpipe-airs-look-huge fisheye lens.

14. blake
    blake says:

Zim ZIm Zimmy, if i wanted your stone age wise words about who you were when you were an 18 year i would have asked what it was like to be bald before you can legally drink

15. Zimmerman
    Zimmerman says:

Jesus kid, you’re like a broken record. I understand, you’re running out of ammo. Your grammar is suffering too. Poor little guy needs a nap! Maybe you can get Nick to film a Government Camp townie changing your diaper? Besides, at 18 the strongest drink you can legally have came from your mama’s titty.

16. blake
    blake says:

for having me so well figured out, you sure are confused about me zimmy. I’m not anywhere near govy, nor do i live there, or spend large amounts of time there. and in what world would any sane person let a “government camp townie” anywhere near a diaper?

17. naughty pool boy
    naughty pool boy says:

Zimm wins by a landslide.

HIGHLIGHTS:

“i mean we all know you are amazing with after affects”-Blake (your a dumbass)

“fashion challenged 18 year old park jibber concerned with other dude’s masturbation habits.”-TZ

“Besides, you don’t use a telephoto lens to take photos of 10′ park rails”-TZ

“what it was like to be bald before you can legally drink”-Blake (dude…. Limp Dickton is the cat making you the interweb rail star, and he is the baldest 21 year old dude i know…”

“the strongest drink you can legally have came from your mama’s titty.”-TZ (im still laughing my ass off”-TZ

“I’m not anywhere near govy, nor do i live there”-Blake (this might be true)

“in what world would any sane person let a “government camp townie” anywhere near a diaper?”-Blake (this is not true)

18. blake
    blake says:

First i’d like to thank zimmerman for the most fun i’ve had on yobeat ever

next i’d like to say congrats on out witting me, not that it was hard, but still you win

and last, i’m thrilled that i got an full grow adult to take part in a waste of time teenager comment board battle.

I look forward to next time Zimmy, keep it angry!

19. kitzke
    kitzke says:

dear yobeat,
    this was amazing… please make this comment battle its own feature on yobeat….
    sincerely,
    Seth Kitzke

20. observer
    observer says:

I dont know either of these guys so i feel that i am pretty neutral as to the state of “who pwnd who”
    naughty pool boy is obviously bias

i call it even

ZINGs all around

21. pootie tang
    pootie tang says:

This should be a weekly feature, where Zim verbally wrassles with the kids on a variety of topics. Here, I’ve even got the first one…. professional girl snowboarders. OK…………GO!