Snackbreak at Kasurila Park

The third and last stop of a three-stop event tour with the Snackbreak crew. Featuring Tommi Ollikainen, Joonas Eloranta, Tomi Röppänen, Maaru, Tuukka, Riko Rinnekangas, Antti Komulainen, Laura Syri

1. Team basecamp
    Team basecamp says:

Apparently these dudes rep their home turf so hard they didn’t even bother filming a make for the ender. Weak.

2. and some BITCHES
    and some BITCHES says:

NEVERSUMMER–UNION–32 LASHED …AND A 2 POUND NOSE RING …that’s all I need

3. IAM CRYING INSIDE
    IAM CRYING INSIDE says:

all I see in the park at resorts al lover AMERICA is NEV. SUMMER ….what the hell is going on

4. WOW
    WOW says:

I NEVER KNEW SO MANY PEOPLE ENJOYED STUFFING THEIR HEAD UP THEIR OWN ASSHOLE AND THEN TAKING A SHIT

5. fuck nev smr
    fuck nev smr says:

I JUST BOUGHT 12 N.S. boards in every flavor …. I don’t ride much but I love the cool graphics .

6. lib-go-by,by
    lib-go-by,by says:

NEVERSUMMER holy shit , best board ever 156 RIP-SAW / the most insane deck ever built .

7. GONDOLAS - DO- SUCK
    GONDOLAS - DO- SUCK says:

GOD DAM I LOVE NEVERSUMMER ……you need to by a NEVERSUMMER TODAY KOOK

8. Carl
    Carl says:

They must be doing something right cause they’ve been around a loooong time. With a pretty shit name, terrible image, weak graphics and no pros getting coverage. Ever.

I’m actually wanting to try the funslinger some day. Who knows?

9. JAKE BURTON
    JAKE BURTON says:

names fine / image is good / graphics suck …ill give you that one …. there pro team is solid and not taking a ton of money away from product … THE BOARDS ARE INSANE . REALLY FUCKING GOOD

10. Image is good?
    Image is good? says:

Are you fucking high? Their image is douchebags who drive trucks ready to lay out anyone who comes near their girl because they’ve already had their red bull and they’re feeling it from all the twenty one pilots they blared in the parking lot.

• guch
      guch says:

the rumors about excessive RED-BULL drinking , was started by LIB TEC ,so as to try and catch up on sales .

• GET THOSE BASTARDS
      GET THOSE BASTARDS says:

if NEVERSUMMER team dudes drive a truck or drink even 1 red bull I say NUKE THE FACTORY IN DENVER …

11. COMON ,MAN
    COMON ,MAN says:

is that true..? or are you just making up stories …you don’t sound like a person that is all that close to NEVERSUMMER