Another celebration of consumerist culture is upon us and since we’re so conflicted between our desire to #optoutside and #shoplocal, we’ve decided to do neither and just score some sweet ass deals on the Internet.* Because the only thing better than spending money is saving it! To aid in your mission to lighten your wallet efficiently, we’ve compiled a list of some places you can save some cash on all your very necessary snowboarding accoutrements this weekend.
2. While you may have missed your chance at a discounted season pass (consult with your local resort to make sure) but there are lift ticket deals a-plenty this weekend, such as 3 for 1 tickets to Timberline lodge starting Sunday night at Midnight for 24 hours.
3. Meanwhile, on Signalsnowboards.com you can score a free Mr. Fun with any snowboard purchase on Friday. As if snowboarding wasn’t fun enough already, this revolutionary device has fun in the name, and everything is even more fun when it’s free.
4. Want to bring Homeschool Outerwear into your home? Well, you can get it there with free shipping on everything to any home in the US!
5. If you thought Banshee Bungee was out of business it’s because they were, but the brand is back with new lengths to fill all your friend-flinging need. Right now you can save $50 on 15, 20 and 25 ft packages on their site.
7. Arbor is launching the Iguchi Pro Model, which isn’t actually on sale but for sale, and is really an investment in yourself. You can pick one up online or at select retailers.
9. And it’s Whack Friday at MyAirblaster.com get 10% off everything on the site now through Tuesday, December 1st at Midnight.
10. Who doesn’t love ugly sweaters? You’ll need one of these for all your holiday engagements, and you can score 20% off with the promo code CONSUME at ridethenightmare.com.
11. And finally there are deals-a-plenty at So-Gnar.com. Get 40% off total order on Black Friday (Code: Black Friday) , 25% Off Total Order on Sat and Sun (Code: Save 25), and 45% off Total Order for Cyber Monday (Code: Cyber 45).
*Don’t spend all your money online, because many deals can only be found at your local shop! And shops matter! And while you’re there, make an insta edit for your chance to win a board from the Interior Plain Project.