People’s Court: Quinn Dubois vs Matty Britton

Two scrawny kids battling it out. So which is the better TF: Whistler or Boreal?

The People’s Court is a weekly competition, brought to you in the month of November by evo. This week’s winner will receive a pair of Halldor Switchback Bindings. Want to be a part of the People’s Court? Send your edit to [email protected] You can be sponsored to enter, just not getting paid, son.

switchback-halldor-helgason-pro-model-snowboard-bindings-2014

1. No snow in Tahoe
    No snow in Tahoe says:

Mattys edit was all around way better, better style, harder tricks, better song, and better editing.

2. SMOKEPOPPERS
    SMOKEPOPPERS says:

hahahaah first off FUck matty, kid was born kook , second quins a boss 14 years old, killin it !

3. Shit Talkin
    Shit Talkin says:

Sure the other kids footy was a bit more HD, but fuck that shit, real recognize real, quinn is the boss.

4. perfectionist
    perfectionist says:

last two tricks by britton were done on the same obstacles by gesme in the woodward edit. not hating jsut sayin

5. Not moby dick prick
    Not moby dick prick says:

Quinn had clips on some super famous spots. Props for getting out there and getting it done. But my boy Shaun White doe…

6. Zeach squad
    Zeach squad says:

I’m voting for Matty because he seemed to be an all around better rider, kid killed it in rails and had a good mix of regular and switch tricks. Both edits were good but the better rider was Matty

7. Carson B
    Carson B says:

at first I thought Quinn’s part was better, because Matty’s just started off slow, then… WHAMMO! Matty took it hands down! Both had good riding for sure!

8. Holy Shit
    Holy Shit says:

I hope all the kids commenting on this are Quinns age or younger! Ya’ll a bunch of high school bitches, talking shit and trying to back your friends over the internet. Both kids shred, I’m backing Quinn just for moral support because he is going to need it when he gets older and realizes how much of a fuck up that rap video was!

9. endlessryde09
    endlessryde09 says:

Matty’s got swag, older or not and those tricks were buttery.

Also F#*King hilarious – “get high on the mountain; I stay away from crack, cocaine,or blow”. Good call buddy, I don’t smoke weed OR marijuana. However you just sneezed away like a grand worth of fake fun dust my friend, bad form. Vote for Matty, vote for drugs.