Lick the Cat Episode 1

Pretty sure the only reason Lick the Cat is making videos is to get more instagram followers so follow them @lickthecat

featuring deadlung, ben bilodeau, griffin siebert, blake paul, spencer schubert, sam taxwood, michael wick, merrick joyce, sage kotsenburg, blaze kotsenburg, zak hale, jordan morse, jordan tramp, alex sherman, alex rodway, alex lopez, billy wandling, nick julius, jeremy thompson, mac spedale, matty mo, andrew aldridge, cam fitzpatrick, cody lee, and evan drage.

film/edit: jeremy thornburg

1. do weed every day
    do weed every day says:

where was the lick the cat flavor I watch these edits for?
    Scrillie’s line was the fucking shit

2. G
    G says:

stopping after every feature: check
    shirts off: check
    saying NOICE: check
    not caring/being super cool: check

that was a really original edit out of PC

3. Poon Slayer
    Poon Slayer says:

Everything LTC use to be sick for has been replaced by, trying to be serious filming, and bad editing. Bring back the dad cam, trains, and funny stuff. Bilodeaus line was boss tho.

4. UTARDED
    UTARDED says:

I am so glad you guys are wasting your time jibbing while I’m getting neck deep pow in the N.W.
    Maybe the snow guns will blow you a new feature for tomorrow? For now I’ll stick to mother nature.
    Kids you’re fucking blowing it. Get outta PC and up to the Bird or something WACK!

5. @UTARDED
    @UTARDED says:

Snowbird is the same snow conditions now as pc, who gives a fuck if theyre jibbing doing what they want

6. weinerhouse
    weinerhouse says:

I feel like if I was rich and mommy and daddy paid for me to snowboard every day I would be better than michael wick… just throwing that out there..

7. sluicebox
    sluicebox says:

sluicebox on December 3rd, 2012 at 3:31 pm:

those hand drag layback shits are getting real old real fast

is anyone else on December 4th, 2012 at 8:52 am:

getting tired of bad layback/tripods?

apparently trends only last 17 hours now

8. yo
    yo says:

This dude bigjerm dad cams a 6000 dollar camera. If you are going to drop the big bucks on a big cam cam, Atleast film a decent edit first. Jeez.

9. Chad Kroeger
    Chad Kroeger says:

noice is played out. i remember kids saying that shit like 5 years ago. every layback and tripod sucked. but what do i know, i get payed to make awesome rock music