Flippin’ Bird Double Feature: Apple’s Back!

The Flippin’ Bird crew is back and you know you’ve all missed them terribly, especially Apple. Now you lucky human beings are really in for a treat with a double dose of our pre-pubescent friends!

First up a little collab with Dylan Alito and Zach Rawles back in Colorado.

And then, the boys made it to summer camp, where they made lots of new friends.

1. upstatemike.
    upstatemike. says:

ummm, i already used “party all the time” in my video part like 3 years ago. i’ll let it slide though cause that fat kid is the man. And because maybe 30 people saw the video.

2. upstatemike.
    upstatemike. says:

these videos have all the makings of a teen comedy: funny fat kid, token black kid, and the nerd.

3. YMR
    YMR says:

I can 100% honestly say that I have no clue whether I like flippin bird, or it deeply disturbs me.

4. upstatemike.
    upstatemike. says:

i heard that apple was getting so much ass that high cascade had to get him his own cabin because there was too many girls knocking on the door late night and waking up the other campers.

5. matth
    matth says:

first, up state mike is a faggot
    second, jesse gouveia is also a faggot

FLIPPIN BIRD, GO FUCK YOURSELF

6. T-Diggy
    T-Diggy says:

@matth jesse is one of the coolest people i have ever met. He was me and apples counselor at high cascade and I dont have one negative thing to say about him

7. APPLE
    APPLE says:

@matth I hope you get fucking raped by a giraffe and he blows his load in your throat and you choke to death on giraffe cum.

8. Piles1086
    Piles1086 says:

Hcsc on these kids jock cos they parents paid for camp just feeds egos. Good stuff while it’s fun.

9. upstatemike.
    upstatemike. says:

@matth… I have no idea who “up state mike” is, so yeah, he probably is a huge fag.

I just heard, true story, that apple has his own “sex lair” under the HCSC bowl. Ladies, if you want to experience this just head to the left side of the bowl entrance, by the propane tank, and whisper “Granny Smith”.

10. Julien de Secret Story
    Julien de Secret Story says:

Vous perdez du temps les bonhommes, vous n’allez pas m’atteindre, j’suis haut-perché moi, j’m’en fous

11. SMoneyG
    SMoneyG says:

“WELL HOT DAMN PENIS BOY!!!” That was the best part of either video and probably the best quote in any snowboard film ever produced.