People’s Court: Trevor Speranske vs Jeremy Johnson

Two dudes, a bunch of rails and one title. Both claimed the title of “Sunday in the Park.” Which video should be allowed to keep the title and win the coveted title of People’s Court champ?

Trevor Speranske

Jeremy Johnson

[poll id=”438″]

The People’s Court is brought to you by:

Mandatory Disclaimer: Battles are open to any amateur snowboarder. As long as you are not getting paid by any brand, you are eligible to compete. You may choose your size, but not style (prizes are given away based on availability.) Videos should be submitted by the rider, not the videographer or your asshole friends. But whatever.

1. Crawdaddy
    Crawdaddy says:

I voted for the first one because i cant tell if JJ is a fatass or just dresses like a dumbass

2. Legolas
    Legolas says:

They’re taking the hobbits to Isengard.They’re taking the hobbits to Isengard.They’re taking the hobbits to Isengard.

3. wish
    wish says:

saw this kid at rock n ride giving giving sexton head, and I also even saw kid at hood giving the filmer more head to get filmed

4. Keepinitreal
    Keepinitreal says:

I like jj’s better because his style is smoother and less wet cat. Ps grabbing to board slide is so hurt! I’d get my ass kicked if my friends saw me do that.

5. fibs
    fibs says:

everyone can hate on trevor for how skinny his pants are and what ever else they want but when it comes down to it hes better then you. Got my vote

6. squares
    squares says:

so i was planning on voting for the first one for its pseudo-dramatic intro text, but then i thought i heard a drake song in the second so my vote changed, but then it was a remix, so it changed again back to the first guy, but then i decided meh. beargrounds.

7. 4puddles
    4puddles says:

trevor pissed himself when he saw sexton at rock and ride and followed him around and begged to give head

8. Keepinitreal
    Keepinitreal says:

Dam I guess the grab board slide is popular, nobody liked my comment. Sorry to hate y’all. Do ur thing

9. Cobra
    Cobra says:

Why the fuck do people waste their time judging what someone wheres snowboarding who fucking cares.

10. nickason
    nickason says:

both these guys are sick, but you kids need to stop giving a fuck about fashion, its disturbing how much outwerwear influences your vote, jers got it for how fuckin smooth he is

11. fuck you gumby
    fuck you gumby says:

Not only did a group of gypsies steal his highbacks, they stole his soul too. fashion show

12. Z 2 tha muthafuckin E
    Z 2 tha muthafuckin E says:

I like how the second video had almost no editing done to it and it still owns the first one.. JJ hands down.

13. Lorenzo
    Lorenzo says:

JJ had a bit more style in his video, buttttt I voted for tight pants Joe sexton look alike. Filiming was crisp and that hard way back 270 was pree sick.

14. brent richards, kelowna
    brent richards, kelowna says:

if your more concerned with what someone is wearing then how they ride, you are a faggot, that is all.

15. Aint nuthin to it
    Aint nuthin to it says:

First of all Saga has a god damn snowboarding team haha! JJ banged tricks tight pants couldnt even think of, WAY better style, not as good filming and editing, but JJ all the way! No question about it.

16. in all honesty
    in all honesty says:

I totally expected to hate both of these videos…but…I..just didn’t. Good job I guess?

17. colin
    colin says:

saga’s gay so are skinny pants and trevor put your highbacks on there their for a reason oh also

18. Aint nuthin to it
    Aint nuthin to it says:

Better tricks?!?!?! Keep trippin bro hahaha That Trevor kid has nothing on JJ! Those tricks that JJ did were less then a quarter of what he can do!

19. fuck you gumby
    fuck you gumby says:

^^^ JJ also didnt land anything going straight. he fell off early, jumped off early, and landed 90 on almost all his tricks. and saga really isnt gay you guys just need to grow up and stoppe giving a shit what people wear.

20. NC Thrasher
    NC Thrasher says:

So the edit with only two rails in it or a stezzy Tec Nine video with an awkward ending…. Damn nether.

21. uh
    uh says:

joe sexton kid made me giggle but wasn’t very good
    other dude was style but started doing swivels and i can’t fucking stand swivels unless you’re chris bradshaw and then he got sketchy as fuck and the beargrounds was dope so..

22. theotherjj
    theotherjj says:

Both these young guns were sick! Except I like JJ’s better, smooth azz style (plus I ride there too)

23. JJ's Filmer
    JJ's Filmer says:

We filmed this shit in 2 and a bit hours before his board split. so ya… 4’s all day. also his last name is Johnston. Haters.

24. CheeseKKKurd
    CheeseKKKurd says:

Rock and ride?^^^ does any one even go to that anymore… pretty sure thats a gaper event run by that faggot tim charmicheal …shit used to be cool back in the day when Kody Madro and crew were doing things somewhat lagit….

25. Wisconsin
    Wisconsin says:

Trevor Speranske looks like he should be on a proactive commercial. The other dudes got some huge shit on, but has better tricks and does them without gapping most of the rail.

26. YMR
    YMR says:

almost couldnt vote for the first guy because of the stupid film effects

couldn’t vote for the second guy because of the stupid saga

27. JJ
    JJ says:

LOL so first off I simply just made this to show friends, I spent 30 mins putting the shots to the song. Second I dont even know how my video got on this site?!? haha And thirdly I put little effort into those maneuvers, if you think I “swivel” or land 90, just fucking wait! Ill be making ACTUAL EDITS soon enough, of ACTUAL tricks that I bang out. Since this is a battle of EDITS, then yeah Trevor deserves to win. If I was aware that yobeat would use my video on their site, then I would have actually spent a bit of time into making it into an edit, not clips with a song. haha Peace haters!

28. fiblife
    fiblife says:

you sound like a fucking flamer… hahahaha ‘WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE MY REAL EDITS” quit snowboarding please, make the rest of us happy

29. mi.
    mi. says:

anyone who doesn’t think jeremy deserves to win is focusing too much on appearance and not riding. and this is coming from a gypsy fuck.

30. JJ
    JJ says:

*Wait until you see my ACTUAL EDITS*, that video ^ isnt even a fucking edit! hahaha Would you like me to quit so you can catch up? Ill never quit, only progression buddy. Just wait! That is all.. hahaha!

31. concerned
    concerned says:

stop making excuses why your edit isn’t good, nobody gives a fuck dude, if your just going to keep talking about your actual edits, make one then send it in and dont send this in.

32. JJ
    JJ says:

Haha okay w.e dude, I am simply informing. And I didnt send that video in! Just wait.. hahaha