Tranny Finders: A Short FULL MOVIE

TF has been on a roll. Can they keep it going? We’ll reserve judgement and just let you have at it. This is the full flick from last season.

Featuring Garrett Read, Jesse Gouveia, Connor Brown, Dylan Trewin, Bo Valencia, Chris Cloud, Ben Maki, and Friends

1. dredrick tatum
    dredrick tatum says:

every video posted on this site they are all wearing helmets. you have to be a bobblehead to hit rails now?

2. yoyougotfruit
    yoyougotfruit says:

TF has been on a roll?
    Are you kidding, my grandma could get her 270 and 3s around better than that

3. Connor McDonald
    Connor McDonald says:

i hate dylan trewin! that kid harasses me all the time and i don’t like it. i might have to take it to the show bully beatdown so he can get what he deserves! JERK!

4. Swag me out B
    Swag me out B says:

snowboarding has to be taken very seriously, thats why i skipped the whole movie, there having why to much fun. but on the real good job Gary and Bo

5. Chillberry is my hero
    Chillberry is my hero says:

anyone know where I could cop a swag ass bright blue and yellow capix helmet and some mondo GI headphones, I’m finna get my swaggberry on this season

6. Susan's beard
    Susan's beard says:

Connor MACdonald, I was kidding, faggot. Trewin goes. Stop whining cuz you’re a gay McZeacher that sux at snowboarding.

sheesh

7. Piles
    Piles says:

day late dollar short but still unexpectedly reasonable snowbrucing. vance’s part was the best in the video, and the rest of the kids needa figure out that short burried rails make they hammers look week. too bad Gators beat em to the punch.

8. YUCK!
    YUCK! says:

YAY your movie made it on YObeat! Hopefully mom and pop will take the whole gang out to chucky cheese to celebrate!

9. jimmmash
    jimmmash says:

since when has hitting the 3 foot drop in your neighbors yard gotten into full length movies? didn’t mind the video but the first couple parts had just the same tricks but different people, get more creative in the streets, like that water fountain spot, water slash was sick