Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Instagram

Commenting Back

Commenting Back began as a little salute to stupidity. I’d pick out a few of the dumbest, most ignorant and ill informed comments and publicly blast whoever said it in the face. Yeah, it felt good. Over time my thirst for carnage has grown though. Like a smack habit out of control I crave the day I can hold Jerm, Jimbo and the rest of you down, beating you with hockey sticks and socks filled with soap. But, I’m too cute for jail and even the Tranny Finders could beat Brooke up, so, I’ll just stick to Commenting Back.

FROM: REJECTED EDITS APRIL FOOLS

k on April 3rd, 2011 at 1:02 pm:
he must be the only hippie on the planet named Sheldon…

There are no hippies in snowboarding. There are only idiots with dreads and weed.

the log on April 3rd, 2011 at 9:24 pm:
chemical mess edit was sick, take a lap nick lipton

Lose the jockstrap before speaking to me. Now, consider that no one else ran that edit. Why? Because it sucked.

FROM: A QUICK GUIDE TO THE TEASER

mike on April 4th, 2011 at 11:19 am:
Why did the second crew end their “teaser” with the same type of ending as Bhappy did in their second movie, by walking around in the snow to write the name of their crew? Not original at all.

Yeah, because snowboarding has been so original lately, right?

FROM: INTRODUCING THE 2011 ROXY SHOOTING STAR

Onboard Mag on April 6th, 2011 at 1:43 am:
“The world took notice”? If you visited our office and met us low-life characters you would surely revise that opinion…

Yeah, you guys do suck pretty badly.

FROM: SUPER EXCLUSIVE GENTLEMENS CLUB OF SNOWBOARDING

jimbo on April 5th, 2011 at 6:42 am:
The only thing cooler than filming with a GoPro, is never wiping it off.

So close to a good joke, but I would have gone with, “The only thing cooler than filming with a GoPro is snowboarding with poles.” You know, because that’s suddenly an ok activity.

Cooper on April 5th, 2011 at 9:17 pm:
Jeff Holce will face fuck your mother

As Jeff’s old boss I can assure everyone, everywhere that Jeff Holce will never face fuck anyone’s mother. I think he would actually faint in the opportunity presented itself. However, if anyone’s mother needs face fucking please email [email protected] Be sure to attach a current, or any, photo of your or someone else’s mother, their address, preferred face fucking time and way for us to reach them. Also, please write Face Fuck My Mom in the subject line.

Every word in this post-even those based on real people-are entirely fictional. The quotes might be bullshit too.

Similar posts

Comments (10)

1. Beater skiers are just as bad as beater snowboarders

2. jeff holce comment is all time… and response is all time. holy tits.

3. Freedom of speech should really be taken away from this lipton guy. He has hijacked the train and isn’t going to ever stop being the cityiot, witty hipster he is trying to be. Riders like yourself are why i don’t go to the hill on weekends. You are like one of those police officers that gets his hands on authority and ends up killing an innocent man, all while getting away with it. No one is above the law, although some people try to get away with it. I am going over to transworld for my videos now. you make me glad i’m not american.

4. ahhh thats unfair, ill always have yobeat bookmarked, and always check out the internet videos. However i will never waste my time with one of your bs features.fu america. infowars.com

5. ^^wow. that’s some serious animosity^^

Good Stuff! Especially the hippie comment

6. if all you clowns dont like yobeat why do you rwatch it?

7. nick lipton,

You are a dick

8. Nick Lipton,

The only thing you’ll ever blast in public is your pussy

9. Who links infowars on yobeat? And who thinks Nick Lipton is representative of all Americans? Dirka’s wack.